You may not know this but every time you step out, your hair is being bombarded by the sun and the innumerable pollutants floating around in the air. So, it’s super important that you take some steps to protect your precious tresses from them:
- Wear a hat/scarf: Cover your hair when you step outdoors, especially during summers. A hat or a scarf can go a long way in protecting your hair from intense sun damage.
- Don’t step out with oily/wet hair: Don’t step out right after you’ve oiled or washed your hair as it can make dust and dirt stick to it.
- Use a hair sunscreen: Invest in a hair sunscreen and use it religiously to protect your hair from the ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun.
- Tie up your hair: Leaving your hair open and loose when outdoors can make it more prone to dryness and damage. So, tie up your air when heading out into the world.
- Deep condition: Deep condition your hair at least once a week to restore cleanse your scalp completely and restore moisture back into your dull, dry hair.