Yes, it is important that you use the right shampoo, conditioner, and styling products on your tresses. But, you also need to give your hair some of nature’s love by treating it to some natural home remedies. Here are a few that you can whip up in just a few minutes with things that you probably already have in your kitchen:
- Condition Your Hair With Olive Oil: Warm a little bit of olive oil in a glass bowl and massage it onto your scalp. Leave the oil in for 45 minutes before washing your hair as per usual.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Mask For Dry, Damaged Hair: Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 3 egg whites together and apply it all over your hair. Put on a shower cap and leave this hair mask on for 30 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- Yogurt For Dull Hair: Dampen your hair and massage half a cup of yogurt onto it. Leave it on for 20 minutes before shampooing your hair as usual.
- Castor Oil To Reduce Hairfall: Massage some castor oil onto your scalp, and from the roots to tips of your hair. Leave it on for half an hour, and then wash it off with shampoo. You may have to shampoo twice to completely remove castor oil from your hair.
- Henna To Repair Split Ends: Mix half a bowl of henna powder, 4 teaspoons avocado oil, an egg and some water to form a thick paste. Apply this henna paste all over your hair and leave it on for 2 hours before washing it off with lukewarm water.