A lot of hair care may seem to involve applying some stuff or doing some other things to it. But, in reality, a major part of hair care is dependent on what kind of food you eat. So here are a few things that you can include in your diet to boost your hair health:
- Eggs: The protein provided by eggs is a major source of nutrition and growth for your hair.
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits like lemon, lime, and orange are a great source of vitamin C and boost the production of collagen that is essential for the strength and growth of your hair.
- Dry fruits and nuts: Munching on dry fruits as a snack is a great idea because they contain omega-3 fatty acids that nourish and thicken your hair.
- Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables like spinach are a great source of iron that nourishes your hair roots and follicles, and thus, aid hair growth.
- Carrot: This root vegetable provides vitamin A that is essential for the production of the natural oil sebum that nourishes your hair.
- Avocado: The vitamin E provided by avocado helps maintain oil levels and pH balance on your scalp that ensures your hair follicles don’t get clogged up and stop hair growth.
- Whole grains: Whole grains provide a range of nutrients like iron, biotin, zinc and B vitamins that are essential for hair growth.
So, that’s that ladies! A few (OK, maybe more than a few) hair care tips to keep in mind to ensure the health of your hair. Did any of them take you by surprise? Comment below to let us know!